[CMake] Multiple library configurations with the same output name

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Fri Mar 4 09:59:42 EST 2011

Hi Alexey,

Usually there are 2 ways: 1) put them into separate directories (like Debug
and Release), probably specifying different output directories  or 2) use
different file names, say adding suffixes like D, or d8.

BTW, what's the point to have different configurations in the same workspace
(do you really still use VC6?) in different projects? Usually for Visual
Studio configuration is coded into output directory path using macros like
$(Configuration), so resulting binaries are put into different dirs. And you
have to build twise to get all configurations.

Why do they required to have the same name? May be you're trying to solve
wrong problem?

Regards,
Yuri