[CMake] FindOpenEXR.cmake inclusion in cmake modules?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 16 07:48:13 EDT 2011

First, ask if the module is really necessary. If, instead, you can add an
OpenEXRConfig.cmake file to the OpenEXR project itself, and install it in a
place that cmake's find_package will automatically find it, then a find
module is unnecessary.

However, if that's not possible or practical, then...

Follow the directions here on becoming a module maintainer:

  http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

If anything is unclear, ask here for clarification.

Thanks,
David