[CMake] Scanning dependencies of target xxx is very slow.

jianhua yujianhua1982 at 126.com
Thu Jun 2 22:01:54 EDT 2011

Hey all;

I am a new bible of CMAKE, I just use cmake to rewrite my previous project, the problem is that the process "Scanning dependencies of target " is really very slow, it will always take more than 20 to 30 minutes for scanning.  What does CMAKE do to scan dependencies of target?  Why so slow? Is it my project source files dependency issue? If yes, how do I improve it? Could you give me some guidence?

Thanks in advance.