[CMake] Disabling regexing paths?

Jookia 166291 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 02:18:37 EDT 2011

Greetings from the world of CMake problems,

I've been using CMake for a while (love it!) but a while back I sent my
project off to a person and he tried to generate the CMake project, but
it failed. Why? Because he for some reason keeps all his data in /s . So
when CMake had the path /s/programming/c++/cmake/ it thought it was
regex and said it was malformed. Now, as simple as it is for him to
simply not have his stuff in /s, I see this problem coming up sometime
later in the worst situations.

So, is there a way to prevent CMake from regexing my paths?

P.S: I'm sorry if this is the wrong email for the mailing list or I've
done it all wrong, my first time using one.