[CMake] QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND issue on N9(50)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Jul 7 06:15:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to build our KDE project for the Maemo6/Harmattan
distribution, but this macro, aforementioned, does not seem to work
properly.
I have the following snippet in my CMakeLists.txt file:
[snippet]
    find_package(Qt4)
    if(QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND)
        add_subdirectory(touch)
    else(QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND)
        message(WARNING "Qt installation lacks Qt Declarative -
disabling touch based player")
    endif(QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND)
[/snippet]

I have all the available libqt4-declarative packages installed (from
the dpkg -l *declarative* output):
ii  libqt4-declarative
4.7.4~git20110517-0maemo8+0m6                         Qt 4 declarative
module
ii  libqt4-declarative-dev
4.7.4~git20110517-0maemo8+0m6                         Qt 4 Declarative
development files
ii  qt4-declarative-qmlviewer
4.7.4~git20110517-0maemo8+0m6                         Qt 4 declarative
module

My application even builds fine if I remove the check, thus it can
build my QML Gluon player meaning that there is no real issues with
the headers, libraries on my system, but with the macro.

cmake --version
cmake version 2.8.2

Also:
grep -rn QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND /usr/share/cmake-2.8/
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:190:#
QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND   True if QtDeclarative was found.

This macro worked just fine previously everywhere we used, windows,
mac, linux, meego. This is the first environment for me, where it
causes trouble. For the time being, I commented this check out, but I
would like to find the root cause of the issue.

Any help is welcome and thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp