[CMake] New Module: FindSDL_gfx.cmake

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jul 6 18:23:54 EDT 2011

Many people care. Few have time to respond to everything on the CMake
mailing list...

This is how to become a CMake module maintainer if it is necessary:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

Looks like Eric Wing is the maintainer for the other SDL related find
modules. I'll forward this to him to see what he says...

Cheers,
David