[CMake] FindTCL.cmake has a problem?

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:13:01 EST 2011

It's still being developed, but you might try the version in the
BRL-CAD subversion repository, cmake branch:

svn co https://brlcad.svn.sf.net/svnroot/brlcad/brlcad/branches/cmake/misc/CMake
brlcad_cmake

I'm trying to get it as "bullet-proof" as possible, although I'm not
sure how well it will do in all situations yet.

Cheers,
CY