[CMake] Wrong linking at run time.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 30 11:04:28 EST 2011

On 30.01.11 19:14:50, Avanindra Singh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a cmake project currently on UNIX plaform. When I run the project,
> some of the codes of Qt try to link jpeg lib which I have built as static
> lib under the project. Ideally it should reference
> Qt's own jpeg library. How can I avoid this conflict?

This does not really have anything to do with CMake, you just need to
link your Qt against that static jpeg lib. Look at compiling in the
image plugins statically into Qt, I'm not sure though wether this will
really link against a static jpeg lib.

Andreas

--
You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it is.