[CMake] CMake without C/C++ tests

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:20:11 EST 2011

2011/1/28 Дима <Dimanne at yandex.ru>:
> How can I change or disable C/C++ testing during cmake command?

project(YourProject NONE)

from the doc;

Set a name for the entire project.

         project(<projectname> [languageName1 languageName2 ... ] )

        Sets the name of the project.  Additionally this sets the variables
       <projectName>_BINARY_DIR and <projectName>_SOURCE_DIR to the
       respective values.

       Optionally you can specify which languages your project supports.
       Example languages are CXX (i.e.  C++), C, Fortran, etc.  By default C
       and CXX are enabled.  E.g.  if you do not have a C++ compiler, you can
       disable the check for it by explicitly listing the languages you want
       to support, e.g.  C.  By using the special language "NONE" all checks
       for any language can be disabled.

> PS CMake tries to compile with -rdynamic option, but our port of gcc does
> not support it yet.

Then may be you should set up a specific compiler ID.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org