No subject

Fri Jan 14 08:05:08 EST 2011

a "warning" and returns ARCHIVE_WARN.

CMake spits out an error message whenever a libarchive function
returns anything other than ARCHIVE_OK.

Perhaps we should detect ARCHIVE_WARN and only emit a "CMake Warning"
message rather than a "CMake Error".

As to what could be causing it in the first place... perhaps there's a
permissions problem of some sort? Do you have full write permissions
in the directory where you are extracting? Do the files actually
appear afterwards even though you're seeing these messages? Is it a
"deep" path (long name)?

If you untar the same archive.tgz file with another tar tool, do you
get any warnings or errors from it?

Just some things to try...

David