[CMake] Restrictions on where a binary can be put?

Michael Hertling mhertling at online.de
Tue Jan 25 07:02:15 EST 2011

On 01/21/2011 04:41 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 21 January 2011, Michael Hertling wrote:

>>> Well, they are not completely different.
>>> If I remember correctly, the LOCATION property is "calculcated" when you
>>> query it. I think it changes some internal variables. Apparently to a
>>> state where setting the target property afterwards doesn't have the
>>> desired effect anymore :-/
>>
>> So, what's your conclusion in this matter? Should the behavior in
>> question be considered as a bug or is it alright? IMO, such a subtle
>
> IMO looks quite obvious like a bug. I just wanted to say that there is some
> connection between the properties.

While this issue with the LOCATION/LOCATION_<CONFIG> properties has
been clarified in #11671 in the meantime, I wonder whether there're
more interconnections of that kind among other properties, just to
be mindful of them when they emerge. So, does anybody have some
information on this?

Regards,

Michael