[CMake] cmake with LaTeX [UseLATEX.cmake]

Raymond Wan r.wan at aist.go.jp
Tue Jan 25 01:41:27 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm not sure if many people have experience with UseLATEX.cmake
(http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseLATEX), but I have a question
which I guess is general.  Everything is fine except that pdflatex
doesn't seem to work with images well on my system...  That's of
course my system [or my :-) ] fault, though.

But in the PDF documentation, it says that multiple targets are created:

dvi
pdf
safepdf

and "safepdf" seems to work fine with me.  Is there something I can do
in my CMakeLists.txt file to ensure that it is the default target (and
not "pdf" or any of the others) when I type "make".  I mean, without
making changes to UseLATEX.cmake (but since the file is in my own
directory, I could change it if I have to).

Basically, my CMakeLists.txt makes multiple files and I would rather
do just "make" than "make file1_safepdf file2_safepdf file3_safepdf"
to update all 3 PDF files.

Thank you!

Ray