[CMake] Improvements for cross-referencing in the documentation?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jan 24 11:21:57 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:10 AM, SF Markus Elfring <
elfring at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> No, it does not. Any cross-references are mentioned in text only form and
>> depend
>> on the end user finding the cross-reference topic.
>>

> Would you like to change this situation?
>
> Regards,
> Markus

I would, but it's a tall order that will take hours and hours of work on
someone's behalf, and I cannot sign up for the task at the moment.

We already have this bug filed to improve CTest and CPack documentation:

Perhaps if you have concrete suggestions for cross-referencing, appending
notes to that bug would be a good idea.

Thanks,
David