No subject

Fri Jan 14 08:05:08 EST 2011

"The SOURCES option specifies additional source files to be included
in the custom target. Specified source files will be added to IDE
project files for convenience in editing even if they have not build
rules."

What I'm trying to do is explained in the thread I linked to above. I
have a directory with some utility header files used by several
targets in my project. I want these headers to appear in the list of
sources in Code Block's generated project. So I add a custom target,
listing them as sources:

set(SRCS point.hpp
         box.hpp)
add_custom_target(GeometryHeaders SOURCES ${SRCS})

In Code Blocks, however, the header files do not appear in the project
source tree.
I just tried with the MSVC10 generator, and there this adds a project
with the sources listed.

Thanks,
Dimitri