[CMake] pb with cmake and intel fortran 11.1

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Thu Jan 20 05:04:23 EST 2011

Hello,

I meet some problems to run cmake with intel fortran 11.1 + visual 2008 under windows XP 64 bits.
I can compile a fortran project under visual, but cmake is not able to detect ifort (I run cmake from the visual dos console).
The log of a cmake run is joined to this mail.

I wanted to open the "test" visual solution generated by cmake, but I was not able to find a solution in my build directory ...

Cheers,

YC