No subject

Fri Jan 14 08:05:08 EST 2011

  Generators

  The following generators are available on this platform:
    NMake Makefiles             = Generates NMake makefiles.
    NMake Makefiles JOM         = Generates JOM makefiles.
    Unix Makefiles              = Generates standard UNIX makefiles.
    Visual Studio 10            = Generates Visual Studio 10 project files.
    Visual Studio 10 Win64      = Generates Visual Studio 10 Win64 project

The same should be in CMake 2.8.3.

I would recommend that you try CMake 2.8.4-rc1, as several VS10 related
issues have been addressed in the 2.8.4 release.

Thanks,
David