[CMake] add_subdirectory and eclipse project

Andrea Galeazzi galeazzi at korg.it
Tue Jan 18 06:55:59 EST 2011

Il 14/01/2011 13.38, Ryan Pavlik ha scritto:
> You probably want to read this:
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator
>
> Ryan
>
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Andrea Galeazzi <Galeazzi at korg.it
> <mailto:Galeazzi at korg.it>> wrote:
>
>     I've been puzzled over the following problem for about 3/4 days:
>     if I have a CMakeLists.txt with a lot of add_subdirectory how can
>     I automatically generate an eclipse project (containing the source
>     code) for each add_subdirectory?

>     Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
>     http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

> --
> Ryan Pavlik
> HCI Graduate Student
> Virtual Reality Applications Center
> Iowa State University
>
> rpavlik at iastate.edu <mailto:rpavlik at iastate.edu>
> http://academic.cleardefinition.com
> Internal VRAC/HCI Site: http://tinyurl.com/rpavlik

> __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5786 (20110114) __________
>
> Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> www.nod32.it

I just read that wiki page but what I didn't find is how can I see the
sources referenced by the add_subproject function in the layout  of
eclipse project.
In other words, CMake generates an eclipse project with a folder named
[Source directory], containing just only the sources listed in the
CMakeLists.txt but it doesn't allow to see the sources included by
add_subproject. On the other hand, when a VS target is chosen, it
generates a complete solution including as many projects as
add_subproject statements.
So, is it possible to yield a similar  behavior also for eclipse?