[CMake] How to assign version numbers from a source header to CMake variables?

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 17 11:59:06 EST 2011

> The bug tracker is meant to help us track what bugs are going to be fixed in the
> upcoming releases of CMake.

I have got no problems with this view. I have just dared to submit a feature
request directly.

> It is not good as a general discussion mechanism because only a handful of CMake
> developers actually peruse the new issues in there.

I find it nice that Brad King and you respond so quickly to my suggestions here.

 > If there is a specific problem with CMake's actual functionality, then it
 > belongs in the bug tracker as an issue.

I would like to point out some open issues. Their importance and relevance is
debatable for your work of course.

Regards,
Markus