[CMake] Sporadic mail sending issues

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Fri Jan 14 03:48:37 EST 2011

Hello

From time to time I have the problem that I see such errors in the CDash Error
Log. The overall mail sending works and the users all have mail addresses
configured, so how can this happen?

I don't really understand this error message.
* The users exist
* The users all have configured mails
* I can only configured global mail address in the user profile
 -> is there a project specific mail configuration somewhere?

 Warning  reported on 2011-01-14 09:24:01 for  build #145
(SendEmail): User: Matthias Picard is not registered (or has no email) for the
project 3

 Warning  reported on 2011-01-14 09:24:01 for  build #145
(SendEmail): User: Benjamin Riker is not registered (or has no email) for the
project 3
...(names changed)

--
Gerhard Gappmeier
ascolab GmbH - automation systems communication laboratory

--
ascolab GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Gappmeier, Matthias Damm, Uwe Steinkrauß