[CMake] redirect object output directory

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 12 07:05:43 EST 2011

It is *possible*, but you would have to change the source code to CMake...

We select directories on a per-target basis to avoid name clashes between
object files named the same but from different targets.

There is no way to adjust it as a project CMakeLists writer...
intentionally. We view it as helping you avoid name clashes.

Is there a reason you need to put them in a certain place? Or do you just
want to have the same organization as you had before adopting CMake? Or...?

HTH,
David