[CMake] fixup_bundle() and stripping prerequisites

KC Jones kc.jones at skype.net
Mon Jan 10 12:17:22 EST 2011

I'm interested in this too.  My CPack script is limping along now, but the resulting bundle yields reams of log messages like:

1/6/11 5:50:49 PM	[0x0-0x2d42d4].myspp[23814]	objc[23814]: Class QCocoaColorPanelDelegate is implemented in both /Users/kcjones/projects/myspp/build/_CPack_Packages/Darwin/DragNDrop/SkypeKit-UiKit/qtsimpleclient.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui and /Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Wondering if stripping would silence these warnings?

KC Jones
kc.jones at skype.net
SkypeId: bernalkc