[CMake] module contribution?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 12:40:37 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Quick question here:
>
> I have a couple of libraries here which all need NetCDF, so I was
> thinking the cleanest solution would be to write one FindNetCDF.cmake
> and use it everywhere. What's the policy of including modules into the
> official CMake branch?

BTW, I am not sure if you know but you can append your own module path
to the CMAKE one so that you can add modules per project without
copying files to the CMake installation folders.

Here is what I do in my projects.
# The following line will add additional finders to CMake without the
need to be placed in the CMake install path
LIST(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/CMake/Modules)

John

John