[CMake] Packaging on Windows with VS2008 and ZIP - Runtime Libraries Inclusion

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 5 13:54:02 EST 2011

OK.So how do I NOT package them? So far they _are_ getting put into the installer even if I set Visual Studio to "Release". I have this at the top of my CMake code that sets up CPack:

if (MSVC)
SET (CMAKE_INSTALL_DEBUG_LIBRARIES OFF)
INCLUDE (InstallRequiredSystemLibraries)
endif()

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio