[CMake] how to submit customized test report

girish hilage girish_hilage at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 08:48:13 EST 2011

Hi,

   Got the problem.
   I was trying to submit an old Test.xml file generated from some previous run of ctest and was using it after adding few xml tags in it. It was in the same format required by cdash.
   But, as the file was old it had old value for 'BuildStamp', and hence it was submitting it to the old date which I was not browsing in CDASH.

   So, I am now able to submit my own file to CDASH.
   But, the requirement is that I need to add few more tests in the testlist in Test.xml and then submit it.
   So, now I have to edit Test.xml generated by 'ctest' under directory :
   /home/girish/project/trunk/Testing/20110103-1027/

   What I would like to know is, if there is any 'CTEST_' variable which would give me path of the Test.xml file that is generated by 'ctest'?
   Or is there any variable which will give me 'Experimental tag' which is shown in the output (Use Experimental tag: 20110103-1027) if we give -VV option to ctest, so that I can construct path to Test.xml?
   Or can we ask 'ctest' to generate Test.xml at some pre-specified path?

Regards,
Girish