[CMake] how to submit customized test report

girish hilage girish_hilage at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 04:31:45 EST 2011

Hi,

   I have a query about submission of customized test report which I had posted as part of some other post to the mailing list.
   For convenience I am posting only this specific query again.

   ctest_submit() line in my script.cmake was as follows :
   ctest_submit(FILES <path_to_my_customizedTestReport.xml>)

   Even if this says "Submission successful" I can not see customized report on CDASH.

   As above ctest_submit() did not work, I tried to put :
   SET(CTEST_EXTRA_SUBMIT_FILES <path_to_my_customizedTestReport.xml>)
   ctest_submit(PARTS ExtraFiles)

   This also says "Submission successful" but I could not find how to see any extra file on CDASH.

   Can you please let me know how :
   1. to submit customized test report and
   2. how to see extra submitted files on CDASH?

Regards,
Girish