[CMake] Sign a deb file builded by cpack

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 04:01:21 EST 2011

2011/1/3 Paolo Zaffino <p.zaffino at yahoo.it>:
> Thank you Eric...I'll use dpkg-sig.
> Please let me know when the patch will be introduced.

To be more clear:

Adding this feature is not currently on my CMake TODO list.

My previous remark was an invitation for YOU (or anyone else)
to provide a patch. Then I'll be able to review it and may be merge it
for next CMake release :-]

To summarize, If you wan't the feature to be introduced in some future
CMake version:

1) Open a bug tracker entry for that explaining your motivation
2) Attach your patch to the tracker

2) is optional but a provided patch improves the chance to get the
feature inside CMake.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org