[CMake] Is there an elegant way to get list of object files participating into a library?

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Sun Feb 27 16:38:18 EST 2011

Hi,

  For the Windows platform  I am generating the .DEF files with all defined symbols to be exported.  For this  I need to get the list of all object files (.obj) participating into a library. The question is whether this list is available knowing the library target name. I can try to construct it staring from the list of sources and try to reverse-engineer the correct suffix replacement and their location in the build tree. But clearly would be better if this is given to me directly.