[CMake] BUG: Special chars in user name. Configure error.

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 06:37:10 EST 2011

2011/2/27  <andtsk at sibmail.com>:
> Hello i got some bug.
> I use W7 and username "C&C".
> So when i run "Configure" in gui under this user, Cmake throws an error:
>  "cant build simple programm... and more unknown chars..." (full error log
> attached) and this not error of compiler.
> But when i run it on other user name of that have not special chars like
> '&' all is ok. Please fix it.

Hi Andrey,

Would you kind enough to file a bug report in the bug tracker
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug_report_page.php
then whether if it could be fixed before next release.

I'd like to give one more advice,
you may say "Please fix it."
but this is usually little too much mandatory tone
on a public mailing list with volunteer.

You may try that with someone you hire for doing
the job you want, but surely not with volunteer.

I may be wrong about your intention so forgive
me if I'm mistaken concerning the way you ask.

Thank you for your bug report.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org