[CMake] error with FindQt4.cmake (on master)

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 24 11:51:05 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Arnaud GELAS
<arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu> wrote:
> On 02/24/2011 11:35 AM, David Cole wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Arnaud GELAS
>> <arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu>  wrote:

>>> Thanks for fixing it!
>>>
>>> Do you know when it is going to be merged on master?
>>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>>> Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
>>> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

>> Probably next Tuesday. Brad King and I review changes that are in
>> 'next' once a week (usually on Tuesdays) and merge the changes that
>> are "ready" over to master...
>>
>> HTH,
>> David
>
> Thanks!
>
> Is there a way to report changes on master that break existing projects?
> Is there any defined process for that?

Right here on the mailing list is fine.

If it's definitely a bug, you could also open a bug report in our bug tracker:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug

As usual, with all bug trackers, you should search for an existing
report that describes the issue before submitting a new one. You can
monitor the existing issue to be updated by email when it is fixed.

Thanks,
David