[CMake] CTest to verbose mode from CMakeLists.txt

Mika.Rajala at patria.fi Mika.Rajala at patria.fi
Thu Feb 24 07:22:08 EST 2011

Hi

How can i turn CTest to Verbose mode through CMakeLists.txt code?

I'd like to run code analysis with cppcheck through CTest. However, the
interesting output of cppcheck is not visible.

I tried the add_custom_command thing and i got the output to the console
of the IDE, but i think that running a test and having it fail on errors
would be better.

Is there a way to tell the IDE, VS 2005 in my case, to display errors on
the "error list" (in VS) based on CTest output?

It would be grand to be able to click on error items and be taken to the
correct file and row immediately.

-mika