[CMake] FIND_PATH issue in FindQt4.cmake

Harinarayan Krishnan hkrishnan at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 22 21:21:02 EST 2011

I would like to say thanks for addressing this issue. I didn't get a chance
to say it on the bug report. I really appreciated it.

I would like to add a pointer to the fix (commitdiff).
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=4167be052f3f68e637bb491a0b725f476bc3d46b

Best regards,
Hari