[CMake] Fortran good and bad

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Feb 22 02:51:05 EST 2011

BIll,

>Kitware has not had the funding or access to a Fortran compiler that
works with VS 2010.  So, that has not yet been implemented.

I've got two projects that are using fortran heavily, so I may have a go at fixing up the generator.
If I were to spend a few days improving the fortran support for VS2010 - which classes should I concentrate on? (It's been a while since I looked at the cmake source, so I can't quite remember how it all fits together, should I be looking at cmVisualStudio10TargetGenerator, or cmGlobalVisualStudio10Generator/cmGlobalVisualStudio10Win64Generator or one of the base classes?)

Thanks in advance for any pointers

JB