[CMake] Solution folders

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Mon Feb 21 11:20:03 EST 2011

David Cole skrev 2011-02-20 17:55:
> Those properties were first introduced in v2.8.3, that's why it didn't
> do anything for 2.8.2...

Now next fun stuff. Since not everybody use VS2008 Pro (the express version doesn't support solution folders :( ) I need to make this
an option:

OPTION(BUILD_USE_SOLUTION_FOLDERS "Enable grouping of projects in VS" OFF)

SET_PROPERTY(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS BUILD_USE_SOLUTION_FOLDERS)

But this doesn't work!! Whatever I set BUILD_USE_SOLUTION_FOLDERS to, ON or OFF, no solution folders are generated, period!!  WTF !?

/Rob