[CMake] 2.8.4 order of tests

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Feb 17 17:21:22 EST 2011

After building HDF5 v 1.8.6 on my Mac, I get this:

$ ctest -N
Test project /Users/davidcole/tmp/b6
  Test  #1: testhdf5
  Test  #2: accum
  Test  #3: lheap
  Test  #4: ohdr
  Test  #5: stab
  Test  #6: gheap
  Test  #7: pool
  Test  #8: hyperslab
  Test  #9: istore
  Test #10: bittests
  Test #11: dt_arith
  Test #12: dtypes
  Test #13: dsets
  Test #14: cmpd_dset
  Test #15: extend
  Test #16: external
  Test #17: objcopy
  Test #18: links
  Test #19: unlink
  Test #20: big
  Test #21: mtime
  Test #22: fillval
  Test #23: mount
  Test #24: flush1
  Test #25: flush2
  Test #26: app_ref
  Test #27: enum
  Test #28: set_extent
  Test #29: getname
  Test #30: vfd
  Test #31: ntypes
  Test #32: dangle
  Test #33: dtransform
  Test #34: reserved
  Test #35: cross_read
  Test #36: freespace
  Test #37: mf
  Test #38: btree2
  Test #39: fheap
  Test #40: error_test
  Test #41: err_compat
  Test #42: tcheck_version
  Test #43: testmeta
  Test #44: cache
  Test #45: cache_api
  Test #46: ttsafe
  Test #47: h5perf_serial
  Test #48: chunk
  Test #49: iopipe
  Test #50: overhead
  Test #51: perf_meta
  Test #52: zip_perf

Total Tests: 52

I'm not familiar enough with HDF5 to know if this is correct or not.
Is this the same order you're seeing?

Or can you tell me your expected order? I'll try to analyze the source
tree and figure out what's going on, but what you expect will tell me
something, too.

Thanks,
David