[CMake] install(EXPORT) and dependancies between export sets

Daniel Pfeifer daniel at pfeifer-mail.de
Thu Feb 17 06:54:56 EST 2011

Hi,

I have a project that consist of multiple components with dependancies
among them.

To make these components outside of my project, I create an export set
for each component. However, CMake reports the following error:

CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "bar" ...) includes target "bar" which
requires target "foo" that is not in the export set.

I do not want to put target "foo" into the "bar" export set. What I
really want is the "bar" export set to depend on the "foo" export set.

Is this possible?

I attached a minimal example project that reproduces the error mentioned
above.

Thanks,

Daniel