[CMake] Cross-compiling: Cmake compiler and ABI check don´t work

Schmid Alexander A.Schmid at de.ccv.eu
Thu Feb 17 01:38:49 EST 2011

Hi,

is it possible that the ABI check won´t work anyway for cross-compiling scenarios?

Anyway, I don´t think that the toolchain file is messed up, because the first part of CMake´s detection flow uses the settings I specified there. But the second part doesn´t.....

Beste Grüße / Best regards

Alexander Schmid
Software Development
CCV Deutschland GmbH        Fon:     +49 (8752) 864 0
Gewerbering 1                       Fax:     +49 (8752) 864 100
84072 Au i.d. Hallertau           www.ccv-deutschland.de
                                            www.ccv.eu
A.Schmid at de.ccv.eu

HRB 177321 - Registergericht München