[CMake] FIND_PATH issue in FindQt4.cmake

Harinarayan Krishnan hkrishnan at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 14 20:17:40 EST 2011

Hi,

Adding a NO_DEFAULT_PATH or a NO_CMAKE_SYSTEM_PATH was my solution as well
but I would prefer not to edit FindQt4.cmake as a final solution. I don't
know if this is a bug with FIND_PATH. I have seen this issue on a Mac, I am
not sure about Linux or Windows.

Thanks,
Hari

On Feb 14, 2011 3:19 PM, "Clinton Stimpson" <clinton at elemtech.com> wrote:

On Monday, February 14, 2011 03:27:11 pm Harinarayan Krishnan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was trying to ...
Ok, I'm able to reproduce this problem.
I did notice that if I add the NO_CMAKE_SYSTEM_PATH option, then the problem
goes away.  But, I thought HINTS had a higher priority than paths from the
Mac's platform files.
And, I don't see this problem on Linux.
Is this a bug in find_path() ??

--