[CMake] Ninja: a small build system closest in spirit to Make

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Feb 14 15:37:47 EST 2011

Last night, I started a topic named "ninja-generator" on my github ... see
https://github.com/jcfr/CMake/tree/ninja-generator

Right now, I just copied all the file related to CMakefile generator and
named using the "Ninja" prefix.

Is that the right approach ? Comment from "CMake Internals" experts are
welcome :)

Thanks
Jc