[CMake] Problem installing CVODE in Windows 7 64bits machine, visual studio 2005 and visual fortran v11.1

Marco Antonio Escobar Acevedo maescoba at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 13 06:46:54 EST 2011

Hi:

We have problems installing installing CVODE (C and Fortran mixing
libraries,
https://computation.llnl.gov/casc/sundials/download/download.html) in
Windows 7, 64bits machine,
visual studio 2005 and intel fortran v11.1.

Previously we installed CVODE in linux and MacOs machines without problems
using standard make but with the windows installation of the fortran-c mix
library we have had unresolved
problems for several days.

We try a few approaches:

- The cmake 2.8 installation fails with the following warning:
Trying to compile and link a simple Fortran program... FAILED
that despite the fact that we have open cmake-gui from a fortran prompt
that has set the environmental variables.

- Selecting the "Specify options for cross-compiling" and giving the path
to the compilers yields the following error
Determining Fortran name-mangling scheme... FAILED

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Marco A. Escobar