[CMake] Include-Dir order problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Feb 12 19:27:52 EST 2011

Hi,

I've got a somewhat tricky problem here with include directories. I'm
building a couple of source files and for some of them I need to add an
include-directory to the front of the list that cmake passes to the
compiler. At the same time other source files in that directory need to
not have that include-dir in front of the list.

I can't see a way to do this, except by using COMPILE_FLAGS source file
properties for each and every file to specify include-dirs and not use
include_directories at all, as COMPILE_FLAGS always end up behind the
includes.

So, am I missing something here? If not I guess I'll have to find that
bugreport about making include-dirs a source-file property and vote for
it so it gets included into 2.8.5...

Andreas

--
Be careful!  Is it classified?