[CMake] Copying plugins into a bundle

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Sat Feb 12 12:26:16 EST 2011

I wanna create a bundle on OSX with fixup_bundle but I have problems with plugins.

The plugins are build with add_library(MODULE) into ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/plugins.

set(app ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/bin/b.app)
install(CODE
     "file(GLOB_RECURSE plugins \"\${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/plugins/*${CMAKE_SHARED_MODULE_SUFFIX}\")
     include(BundleUtilities)
     fixup_bundle(\"${app}\" \"\${plugins}\" \"\")"
     COMPONENT RUNTIME)

Does not work, cmake says it does "*NOT* copying" the plugin.
Is there a way to enable copying? Or Have I ti install
them into the bundle before calling fixup.

The examples do not handle shared libraries, too bad.

Thanks,
Peter