[CMake] CPACK_STRIP_FILES has no effect on DSOs

Moritz Moeller realritz at virtualritz.com
Fri Feb 11 06:28:31 EST 2011

On 02/11/2011 10:57 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
> Which kind of CPack package are you building?
> DEB, RPM, TGZ, etc...

I am building a tbz2.
But this should happen long before the package is compressed, innit.

> Would you be able to craft a simple project reproducing the problem?

Not sure. This is big project, 2 dozen sub-folders with their own
CMakeLists, 50k lines of code.

I can't really justify devoting any time to this, now that I found a
workaround. :P
I may be able carve out some time next week to make a simple test case.

.mm