[CMake] CMake Java Support

Andreas Schneider asn at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 13:58:21 EST 2011

On Saturday 05 February 2011 16:04:15 Allen D Byrne wrote:
> Yes! That is where I meant! (dang email doesn't read minds properly:)

there is already ${_TARGET_NAME}_JAR_FILE which is exactly what you want.

> BTW, I have a problem I couldn't fix. When doing an add_jar with source in
> the current dir and resource files (image files) in a sub-directory, the
> resource files in the jar are at the class base instead of below. Example;
>
> Want:
> x.jar
> ---- classpath1
> ---------classpath2
> ------------classA
> ------------images
> ----------------Z.img
>
> Get:
> x.jar
> ---- classpath1
> ---------classpath2
> ------------classA
> ----images

I think then you have to move the images to the right location. Resource files
are just copied to the same location as in the source dir. They are not
magically moved.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: 8B7EB4B8
Red Hat                               asn at redhat.com
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org