[CMake] FindMKL.cmake

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at xponaut.se
Wed Feb 9 11:50:29 EST 2011

David Cole skrev 2011-02-09 16:49:
> Ah.... I know what it is. If you use "GLOB_RECURSE" you only get files because the directories are recursed into.
>
> You have to use GLOB alone and do the recursion manually if you want to descend into found directories... Painful. But still possible.

Something like:

macro(find_dir_deep RESULT_PATHS BASE_PATH)
   file(GLOB results "${BASE_PATH}/*")
   foreach(f ${results})
     if(IS_DIRECTORY "${f}")
       set(${RESULT_PATHS} ${${RESULT_PATHS}} ${f})
       find_dir_deep(${RESULT_PATHS} ${f})
     endif()
   endforeach()
endmacro(find_dir_deep RESULT_PATHS BASE_PATH)

set(dirs "")
find_dir_deep(dirs "C:/Program Files/Common Files")
message("dirs='${dirs}'")

/Rob