[CMake] Question about dependencies

Carminati Federico federico.carminati at cern.ch
Tue Feb 8 18:42:37 EST 2011

Hello,
     May be this is a very simple question but... I have a fully qualified path name

${CMAKE_BINAARY_DIR}/factFile.xml

and I do

set(FACTILE ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/facFile.xml)

I am defining in subdirectories custom targets depending on this file

define_custom_target(PACK-check ${FACTFILE})

and the dependency is generated as

PACK-check: factFile.xml

instead of

PACK-check: <expansion of CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}>/factFile.xml

Obviously when I am in the subdir I have the message that there is no way to build factFile.xml which is considered local to the subdirectory...  I hope I have been clear. Please help. Thanks,

Federico Carminati
CERN-PH
1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland