[CMake] FIND sub-command to the STRING command

Tim Hütz tim at huetz.biz
Fri Feb 4 04:40:51 EST 2011

Hello,

recently I was searching for a CMake option to get the position of a single character (first appearance) out of a string. As I found nothing which could provide me an easy solution, I pulled the latest development version and added a FIND sub-command to the STRING command. I don't know if this could be helpful for anymore else, hence I attached a patch with this extension to CMake. I'm happy for any comments.

Best regards,
Tim