[CMake] The CMake bug tracker and "the backlog" of unresolved issues

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Thu Feb 3 20:35:47 EST 2011

(removing cmake-developers; cross-posting felt wrong)

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 05:34:45PM -0500, David Cole wrote:
> Since we do not have a status of "backlog" -- but we don't really use the
> status values of "acknowledged" or "confirmed" very much, I am thinking we
> could define "backlog" as:
>  status=acknowledged
>    AND
>  assigned to="" (empty string, none)

WORKSFORME[1].

Is there a way to display a note about this non-standard convention of
the CMake bug tracker on the bug tracker itself? I could see new users
being a little confused.

Thanks,
tyler

[1] There are many things I do not miss about Bugzilla, but I've always
liked WORKSFORME and I really miss the blunt yet economical WONTFIX.