[CMake] Change cpack install folder

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 11:25:12 EST 2011

2011/12/17 Totte Karlsson <totte at dunescientific.com>:
> Hi,
> How can I get my nsis installer to install my distribution to
> c:\myPackageName instead of C:\Program Files\myPackageName ?
>
> My installation  is a library with headers and I don't it to be "installed"
> in Program Files folder. Is there a straightforward "fix".

NSIS installer does offer you the choice during installation right?
1) Do you want to provide an alternate default choice?
or
2) Do you want an NSIS command line?

for 2) it should already work:
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/186

for 1) Normally you should set
CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX
and/or CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY

but do not know whether if NSIS honors those two vars.
--
Erk
http://www.april.org