[CMake] Eclipse and CMake...

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:36:13 EST 2011

Let's try replying to the list this time...

Eclipse 3.7.1 (Indigo) Eclipse succeeded in importing.  I'm not sure how
to do a C/C++ project build with Eclipse (or that my build of Indigo
actually added everything it needed to) but it looks like the CMake
project import part of the equation succeeded.

Test done using CMake 2.8.7 release candidate.

CY