[CMake] Call for community dashboard submissions

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue Aug 16 08:34:35 EDT 2011

> Good morning, CMake-ers...
>
> Some gloomy news for some of our platforms (Sun, QNX):

[...]

> - is there anybody else out there that could offer Continuous and
> Nightly dashboards for the QNX platform?

I can't, but getting this is actually not very problematic. QNX offers a
developer program that is free of charge and allows download of their
software. This stuff runs pretty ok at least on Linux/KVM, likely also in
other virtualization environments. So all this should be solvable without
any additional hardware (as needed for the Sun stuff). The only thing that
you have to live with is that it is sometimes creepingly slow and QNX 6.5
has a know bug on booting that randomly prevents it from proper starting
on KVM. Trying again is enough there to get it eventually boot.

If someone is willing to do this I would offer to add a helping hand every
now and then. Ideally this would be a machine inside Kitware to make sure
it's continued availability...

Eike